Iphone interview questions and answers on advance and basic Iphone with example so this page for both freshers and experienced condidate. Fill the form below we will send the all interview questions on Iphone also add your Questions if any you have to ask and for apply
in Iphone Tutorials and Training course just send a mail on email@example.com in detail about your self.
Top Iphone interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced
What is Iphone ?
Questions : 1 :: How to edit iPhone code
The main tool you use to write your code is the Xcode text editor. This advanced text editor provides several convenient features:
Header-file lookup. By Command–double-clicking a symbol, you...View answers
Questions : 2 :: Is code completion is active by default in iPhone development?
Code completion is not active by default.
To activate code completion: 1. Open the Xcode Preferences window. Choose Xcode >...View answers
Questions : 3 :: How to register as a iPhone developer?
1. Open your favorite web browser and go to http://developer.apple.com/iphone/program.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Download the Free SDK”.
3. Click “Create...View answers
Questions : 4 :: How to download Xcode for iPhone development?
1. Double click the DMG and you will be presented with a window containing the Xcode installation package.2. Double click iPhone SDK.3. Follow the installation instructions. The...View answers
Questions : 5 :: How to run Xcode and other tools with the iphone SDK?
To run Xcode and other tools that come with the iPhone SDK:1. Double-click “Macintosh HD” on your desktop.2. Double-click “Developer”3. Double-click...View answers
Questions : 6 :: How to registering your device with the program portal for iPhone development?
To register your development device with the portal:
1. Launch Xcode.
2. Choose Window > Organizer to open the Organizer window.
3. Plug-in your device and select it in the devices list.
Questions : 7 :: How to set your application ID after becoming a member of iPhone developer program?
After becoming a member of the iPhone Developer Program you must set your application ID in the Program Portal. iPhone OS uses application IDs to identify the applications you create. An iPhone...View answers
Questions : 8 :: What are the steps you must follow to configure your computer and development device for iPhone development?
1. Specify your application ID.
2. Register your device with the Program Portal.
3. Install iPhone OS on your device.
4. Obtain your development certificate.
5. Add your development certificate...View answers
Questions : 9 :: How to measure your application's performance on an iphone device?
1. Build and run your application on the device as described in "Running Applications"
2. Launch Instruments.
The Instruments application is located at <Xcode>/Applications. (<Xcode>...View answers
Questions : 10 :: How to add an iPhone OS user to your team as a tester?
To add an iPhone OS user to your team as a tester?
1. Obtain the tester’s device ID.
The easiest way to obtain this information is through email. Have your tester follow the instructions...View answers
Questions : 11 :: How to install an iPhone application for testing?
After being successfully registered in a developer’s testing program, the developer sends you an archive containing two files: the application and a provisioning profile. You need to install...View answers
Questions : 12 :: How to send your device ID to an iPhone developer?
Before a developer can send you an application for testing, they must register your device with Apple under their application-testing program.
To send your device ID to a developer for test-program...View answers
Questions : 13 :: In iPhone development how to import the private key into your keychain?
To import the private key into your keychain:
a. Launch Keychain Access.
b. Choose File > Import Items.
c. Choose the private key file to import.
Questions : 14 :: How to generate a protected disk image containing your CSR,private key and development certificate in iPhone development?
To generate a protected disk image containing your CSR, private key, and development certificate:
1. Place your CSR, private key, and development certificate file in a newly created directory, named...View answers
Questions : 15 :: How to export your private key from your keychain in iPhone development?
To export your private key from your keychain:
1. Launch Keychain Access.
2. In the category list, select Keys.
3. Select the private key you use for iPhone development.
4. Choose Export from the...View answers